RUFA Salt Lake City Format
Check-in location varies depending on which event you are running, see below:
- 24 hr : 6PM Friday Start – Check-in next to the LDS church shuttle pickup between 4:40PM and 5:30PM Friday
- 6 hr : 7PM Friday Start – Check-in next to the LDS church shuttle pickup between 5:40PM and 6:30PM Friday
- 12 hr : 6AM Saturday Start – Check-in next to the LDS church shuttle pickup between 4:40AM and 5:30AM Saturday
- 6 hr : 7AM Saturday Start – Check-in next to the LDS church shuttle pickup between 5:40AM and 6:30AM Saturday
- 6 hr : 12PM (Noon) Saturday – At the Church Fork base station in Millcreek Canyon – please take the shuttle (honor system)
Results from the three categories will be sorted first by number of laps and secondarily by total elapsed time. Only full laps (to the summit and back) will be counted.
Live timing will exist in 2020 via OpenSplitTime.org. See the home page for the link, which will be live on the day of the race.
The only cutoff time is leaving Church Fork Aid Station for a final lap at 4:30PM Saturday.
All runners need to notify the Aid Station captain upon finishing their final lap in the allotted time. If a runners chooses to stop early, they also need to let the aid station captain that they are done. From this point they are on their own and may choose to hang around the aid station to cheer on other runners or take the next shuttle back to their car.
We will have a well-equipped, warm, and fun aid station in the Church Fork picnic area, roughly 300′ up from the picnic entry gate. Food, water, music, encouragement, is what you’ll find here. You are strongly encouraged to bring all necessary gear to support you throughout the event to this aid-station where it will be stored in a covered tent and accessed as you require it. Food and drinks are intended to support race participants only.
Water & sports drink, PB&J, oranges, bananas, nuts, candy, chips, grilled cheese, soup, vegan soup, chicken broth, hot chocolate, tea, coffee, coke, sprite, breakfast burritos (Saturday AM).
Dogs are not allowed at the Millcreek Inn Base Station
If you are a participant, support crew, spectator, etc. you are required to ride the shuttle to and from race head-quarters. Our permit strictly hinges on us all following the rules.
Shuttle route is in yellow on map below.
Interactive map can be found HERE.
- LDS Church (“City” in time-table)
- 3141 E Craig Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84109
- GPS40.6931, -111.8055
- Millcreek Church Fork (“Millcreek” in time-table)
- 40.6976, -111.7424
Check-In for all events EXCEPT for the Saturday 6hr noon start takes place at the LDS church. At check-in you will receive your bib. When you arrive at Church Fork (via the shuttle), please show your bib to the timing folks as proof that you rode the shuttle, are present and ready to run.
Check-in for the Saturday 6hr noon event will take-place at the race head-quarters in the Church-Fork picnic area in Millcreek Canyon.
2020 shuttle schedule can be found by clicking the image below.